Welcome, Guest

Cerebral palsy facts

[postlink] http://video-cerebral-palsy.blogspot.com/2011/10/cerebral-palsy-facts.html[/postlink] http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WQZRV5Ccv2cendofvid[starttext]i also have Cerebral Palsy but its very minor, there are four types of cerebral palsy with different symptoms. I myself have the least common type. Mine is called Hemiplegia Cerebral Palsy. I have it on one side of my body, my right side in fact. You can look up Types of Cerebral Palsy on google, you can get all the info you need, and yes i do believe slurred speech is a symptom, because I know that stuttering is, and i believe i saw something about that.[endtext]
This site does not store any files on its server.We only index and link to content provided by other sites.If you have any doubts about legality of content or you have another suspicions, feel free to contact us at andissswin@gmail.com - Thank you.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

:)) ;)) ;;) :D ;) :p :(( :) :( :X =(( :-o :-/ :-* :| 8-} :)] ~x( :-t b-( :-L x( =))